The Many Adventures of Keira!

This is our page to document our family's adoption journey- starting from when we first started planning for our little one, to when we brought her home. We're also going to keep this updated with all of the things that Keira has been up to since she's been home with us here in the U.S!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just one more thing...

Ok, just HAD to add this. Keira has totally been cracking me up today! I was trying to get her to sleep a little earlier, so I laid my head down on the pillow and started to make snoring sounds. She started trying to copy me.....and Dan and I were in hysterics! She just kept copying me with everything that I have done today. I was dancing around for her earlier and she was singing and dancing around trying to mimic what I was doing.
Just before she finally took a nap after wearing Dan and I completely out today, I started to change her diaper. She started to pull the baby wipes out of the container and took one and started wiping her face and sticking it in her mouth. After that, she played peek a boo with me for a while with the wipe until she finally fell asleep with the baby wipe across her eyes. She's such a funny baby...

No comments: