The Many Adventures of Keira!

This is our page to document our family's adoption journey- starting from when we first started planning for our little one, to when we brought her home. We're also going to keep this updated with all of the things that Keira has been up to since she's been home with us here in the U.S!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007











I don't know what Sharon wrote today and I'm too lazy to learn Chinese so I can figure out the blog page format, so if I repeat something deal with it.




Today was such a different day. Our beautiful little treasure slept all day or cried yesterday and then this morning I went and lay down next to her as she woke up. She blinked and smiled and it was a new day!




After we checked her diaper we found out why, she made about 40lbs of poop! She was so happy that she did it again a couple hours later. She's pretty much either eaten like an Ethiopian at the Hometown Buffet, or played with every dangerous object in the hotel. She has been a lot of fun today but I sure was glad when she went back to sleep. The sorrowful crying has stopped for now and we pretty much just have normal baby crying stuff...feed me, change me (and I'll cry worse when you do), feed me again, I want to yank on power cords.




We went to Wal MArt (yup they're everywhere) and we got her a toy phone so she would stop calling the front desk.

No comments: