The Many Adventures of Keira!

This is our page to document our family's adoption journey- starting from when we first started planning for our little one, to when we brought her home. We're also going to keep this updated with all of the things that Keira has been up to since she's been home with us here in the U.S!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Biopsy Update

I wanted to give family and friends and update on Keira's Biopsy because I know that so many of you have asked and are concerned with what has been going on. Last night Dan and I made the decision to cancel Keira's biopsy....for now. It was a difficult decision to make and I have moments where I still question whether we made the right decision. There were just so many factors to consider that we just weren't sure it was the right thing for her right now. Now, eventually somewhere down the road she will probably need to have one. Now just really is not the right time and did not feel right. I don't want to go into alot of detail about it here, but if any of you have any questions, feel free to email me! Thanks

No comments: