The Many Adventures of Keira!

This is our page to document our family's adoption journey- starting from when we first started planning for our little one, to when we brought her home. We're also going to keep this updated with all of the things that Keira has been up to since she's been home with us here in the U.S!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Looking For Something To Do?

I'm constantly on the lookout for fun things for Keira and I to do during the day, so I wanted to share a great website for all of you parents in San Diego County!

http://www.sdkids.com

It's updated on a regular basis and has a listing of lots of fun activities for children showing daily activities as well as special events in the far right column. There are so many great things that I wouldn't have known about if it weren't listed on this page.

Check it out! We might even see you at some of the activities:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sharon. I was actually at Barnes and Noble today looking at a book describing all the fun things you can do with your kids in San Diego. I think your website is a little more dynamic with new and updated information. Thanks again.