The Many Adventures of Keira!

This is our page to document our family's adoption journey- starting from when we first started planning for our little one, to when we brought her home. We're also going to keep this updated with all of the things that Keira has been up to since she's been home with us here in the U.S!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Rating System

Me: Keira, you know Mommy loves you,right?
Keira: (Nodding her head) Yes
Me: You know how much Mommy loves you? Very Very Much!
Keira: (Smiling) Yes
Me: Do you love Mommy?
Keira: (Nodding her head) I love you much
Me: How much?
Keira: 2 1/2

Yes. 2 1/2. LOL I noticed that whenever I would ask Keira "How Much" of anything, her response has been some number and a 1/2. I think it's actually from her trying to answer how old she is.
Here are the ratings so far...mind you, they change constantly and can go up or down at will.

Mommy- 2 1/2 sometimes 4 1/2
Daddy 3 1/2
Amelia 5 1/2

The last time I asked, I was down to 1 1/2. I better stop asking until I've done something to raise my stock, huh? LOL

No comments: