The Many Adventures of Keira!

This is our page to document our family's adoption journey- starting from when we first started planning for our little one, to when we brought her home. We're also going to keep this updated with all of the things that Keira has been up to since she's been home with us here in the U.S!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Potty Go Round

Ok...just a little frustration venting for a moment!

Keira has been doing so great with her potty training! She has consistently for the past few days been telling me that she needs to pee or poop. She would have good days and bad days, but now it was several days in a row. We would run to the bathroom, I would help her get on the potty and results every single time...all in the potty and none in the training pants. YAY!!! Time for underwear! We tried underwear for a while (even let her pick her own Dora and Elmo underwear), but she was just peeing all over the place and not even blinking an eye about it...but now she was ready!

All of a sudden out of nowhere, I don't know what happened, but she decided that she didn't want to tell me anymore and has started to pee in her training pants again. AAAAARRRRRGGGH!

The potty go round. Here we go! I got her some Princess training pants and told her "Don't pee pee on the princesses! The princesses don't want to be peed on!" She repeats it for me "No pee pee princesses!" It makes me laugh...even though I want to pull my hair out about this.

No comments: